#ReadThemAllThon Cerulean City

Saturday, August 27, 2016




Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping with my fourth review for the #ReadThemAllThon Readathon. For the 4th gym, I have read the book "Written in the Stars' by Ridley Pearson. I believe that with finishing this book, I should be at +20 for taking the gym, +20 for the review. +28 for pages read (this book is 284) long, and +2 for the tweet, I will send after I post this.  

So I think Nidorana (female) was at 244 CP and would now be at 314.

Written in the Stars
Aisha Saeed


Naila is a Pakistan woman who wants nothing more than to leave her country. When she makes a plan and things go astray and she is forced to stay, things take a turn. She is forced into a marriage to someone different than who she loves.

This book was a very moving story. I have to say that I find the culture interesting, but one that is not in my comfort zone. I dislike that women are treated and forced to do things that they do not want to do. That said, I do understand/respect the tradition and for some it may be something that it is not so far from their reality.

This book almost made me cry several times, but I made it through. It was an interesting story with an interesting plot. If you enjoy a romance, wish to learn about another culture, or to feel deeply, this is the book for you.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS