Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books About Hiking!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016



Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Tuesday is one in which you get to chose a setting and books that go along with it. I have to tell you/express that I am so over the East Coast humidity of summertime. I love nice weather, but I am beyond excited for fall. Fall is my favorite time of year for so many reasons (crunchy leaves, pumpkin pie, apple cider, I could go on forever :) )! But one of those big reasons is to go hiking! Now that the National Park Service is celebrating 100 years in August, I am have lots of ideas about places I want to visit, not to mention the amazing state and county parks. However, in the meanwhile I will have to curb my appetite for a good hike with some good reading. 

So with that I give you, Top Ten Books About Hiking! (Photo Credit to Amazon. Thanks for the images!)

 Books I've Read




3) Middle of Somewhere


4)Wild




Books I Need to Read Soon












Have you read any of these? What did you think? Are there others I am missing? I would love to hear any thoughts! :)

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Cool list! I don't think I've ever read a book about hiking before, but I want to give it a shot. I've heard about both Into the Wild and Wild before, and they seem pretty good.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Wild was def worth the read! I am hoping to get to Into the Wild soon :)

      Delete
  2. Love your list! Though I have only heard of those I haven't read them. And ahh now you are making me excited ofr fall too!!
    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS