Book Review: Inspired by Paris

Sunday, August 28, 2016



Author: Jordan Phillips
 
Review:
Are the French really rude people? Do age specific goals really exist in France? What is it like to actually live in France? If you have ever asked any of these questions, then you may want to pick up a copy of Inspired By Paris. It may just be the book you are looking for.
I have to tell you guys, I love Paris and France. I have only been there once and it was amazing. That said there was so much more that I would love to experience and know. So when I was contacted about the possibility of this book, I said, yes please!

This book is a friendly read and it is jammed packed with lots of fun information. There are recipes, information about France's history, and even wardrobe suggestions. I appreciated the insight that the author shares directly based on her first hand knowledge.This book made me want to go back to France again. They have such a rich culture and I really appreciated all of the insight this book has to offer. I wonder if I do make it back if things will be different because I read this book.

If you enjoy books about other places, if you have a travel bug, or you just want to learn more about France then this is the book for you. I really liked this book and I am glad that I had the chance to read it.

Disclaimer: I was given this book by the author. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS