BoutofBooks Readathon

Friday, August 19, 2016




Hi Everyone!
Just stopping by to let you know that Bout of Books Readathon is kicking off again on August 22nd. This is my 3rd time participating in this particular readathon and I always have so much fun, so I hope you will participate too! 


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @OnaBook Bender and Kelly @ReadingtheParanormal. It is a weeklong read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 22nd and runs through Sunday, August 28th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 17 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


I will post my progress here:
 


 Monday.
-Pages read:304 (The Island House)
-Total number of books read: 1

Tuesday.
-Pages read:288 (Stars So Sweet)
-Total number of books read: 2

Wednesday.
-Pages read: 320 (Lily and the Octopus)
-Total number of books read: 3

Thursday.
-Pages read: 304 (Written in the Stars)
-Total number of books read:4

Friday. -Pages read: 256 (Inspired by Paris)
-Total number of books read:5

Saturday.
-Pages read: 372 (Lock and Key)
-Total number of books read:6

Sunday.
-Pages read:17 (Bounty)
-Total number of books read: 7
  
I am hoping to do some of the other challenges throughout the week as well. I will be doing separate posts for those!
 
Happy Reading!

8/29 Update: Well, I was able to read 6 books and 1 comic, so I am pretty happy with myself. I also had a chance to do the Twitter chat on Sunday, so that was fun. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to do the challenges this time around, but it was still fun. See you guys in January! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS