7 in 7 Readathon

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Photo Credit: 7 in 7 Readathon


Hi Everyone!

So I am a little late in posting about this, but I wanted to tell you about the 7 in 7 Readathon going on right now! The goal is to read 7 books in 7 days. The dates for this are July 31st-August 6th. It is hosted by several individuals on booktube. I am not doing videos, but I will use the space below to track my progress.

1) Results May Vary
2) Free Days With George
3) Pasadena
4) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
5) Pokemon #1 Black and White Manga
6) Drama
7) Placebo Junkies

Are you participating?

Happy Reading! 

Update 8/6: I was successfully able to finish the seven books! A few of the books were shorter books, but I think when you are reading this much it is good to break it up.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS