Book Review: Beneath The Apple Blossom

Friday, August 5, 2016



Author: Kate Frost
 


Review:
This is the story of four women who have different circumstances impacting their lives as it relates to hopes of expanding their families, controlling what is going in their current family and careers. Each one with a unique situation, you follow along from each person’s perspective to understand what it is that is impacting them and the emotions that go along with the situations.

This book was written in a way that makes it to follow even though there are multiple story tellers along the way. When the stories start to overlap, you start to see even more insight into what is going on. I enjoyed the characters in this book and the plot.

I think the part I liked best about the book though is the conveying of emotions of the characters. There are some topics that might be hard for women to read because the topics are so personal and impact people in such a real way. The characters certainly had to handle a lot and the topics are not ones that you can just breeze through lightly.

As the readers here know, I don’t include spoilers on my reviews so I don’t ruin the story for others.

This book is one I would recommend for those who enjoy the romance novels of Nora Roberts or those who like Debbie Malcomber. They are similar in style. All in all I have to say I enjoyed the book. I was provided a copy of the book by the author, but all opinions are my own.


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your review! I do appreciate you taking the time to read and review my book.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS