#GetGraphic Readathon

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by quick with a reading challenge (that unfortunately is almost over), but one that I unknowingly have made some good progress in this week so far. :) So I am going to try to spend the next couple of days that I have left catching up. This is the #getgraphic readathon and highlights comics, manga, and graphic novels.

Here are the challenges:


1.  Read a Manga
2. Start a New To You Series
      Done: Hilo
3. Read a Graphic Memoir
      Done: Sisters
4. Read a comic / graphic novel that has black and white art
      Done: Love and Rockets
5. Read a Graphic Novel / Comic / Manga recommended by a friend
      Done: Grumpy Cat and Pokey!
6. Read a Graphic Novel that is over 300 pages
7. Read 7 Things


Will you be participating? I will update my progress as I go!

Happy Reading! :)

8/15 Update: I was able to do 4/7 challenges. Considering that I only found out about it with 2.5 days left, I am pretty happy with my progress! :)

2 comments:

  1. Man, I always hear about challenges too late! It looks like you did quite well, congrats!

    I really need to get into manga and graphic novels again. I didn't use my local library to its full advantage before I moved away because they have a great collection.

    Lauren @ SERIESous Book Reviews #Commenting365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you do, I am really enjoying it :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS