Mid Year Check In

Thursday, June 15, 2017




Hi Everyone!


Happy June 15! It is nearly the middle of the year and I wanted to do a quick check in post to see how everyone is doing on their annual reading goals? 

If I am being honest, I am not reading as much as I have previously! That is okay though, I am trying to more substantive reviews and to read the books that I own. I have also benefited from letting some of the books I own go. If I am not going to read them, why keep them?

How has your reading been going this year? Let me know! 
 

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit ahead on my reading goals right now! I'm anticipating some slowdown in a couple months when I go on vacation, though.

    I've been trying to go through my shelves, too, and get rid of books I know I won't read again.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS