Book Review: The Hidden Kingdom

Sunday, November 12, 2017



Author: Tracey Hecht and Sarah Fieber
 
Summary from Goodreads: Discover the fourth mystery in Tracey Hecht’s critically acclaimed, non-episodic, middle-grade series featuring the Nocturnal Brigade!

Personal Review:
The crew is back and they are suffering from a drought. In an effort to find water, they set out on adventure and strange things start to happen. Always an adventure with this group.

I appreciate these books because they are informative and educational, yet entertaining. I really enjoy the middle grade series of these books as the crew can be exposed to a new audience. The books create vivid pictures of scenes and I enjoy them.

Thank you for the opportunity to read this book.


 Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from the publisher. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS