Reading Recap

Sunday, November 26, 2017






Hi Everyone!

It's been a bit since I have done a reading recap, so just wanted to share with you a few mini reviews.

Hunger
In this powerful memoir, we go behind the scenes with the author who has had to overcome some very challenging things in her life. There were parts of the book that were hard to read. I appreciated the vulnerability of the author to share what was happening in her life during this time.

Dawn BSC
In the fifth graphix of the BSC, we get to meet up with Dawn.  Slightly different from the others because there are new illustrators, I still really enjoyed this book. I love how these have been reimagined and brought to life.

Priela
When I was offered this book for review, I said yes just based on how it was described. I really enjoyed this story and discovered what life is like as a Muse. When Priela meets her nemesis, Cilo and has to learn who she really is, all sorts of adventure ensues. I really hope that the author keeps going with this series. I enjoyed it!

Someone Inside Your House
I wasn’t sure what to think about Stephanie Perkins as a thriller writer. That said, I enjoyed the book. I kept reading wanting to find out what would happen next. The book was entertaining and had a few twists that I did not expect.

When It’s Never About You
When I was offered this book, I knew it was one that I needed to read. The author shares insight and stories about how people pleasing people can take back their lives. In a subject that is not easy to talk about or to understand why people do what they do, this book has some positive thoughts on the subject. A very informative read.

Big Mushy Happy
I love these books. This one was probably one of my favorites of the year. So many pages that resonated with me. I love these books! I am so grateful to have read this.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS