Pokemon Book Tag

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

This tag was created by Antee @ Read at Midnight ALL GRAPHICS WERE CREATED BY HER. I first saw this tag on Kitty's blog
Rules:
  • Link back to my blog is appreciated but optional. Feel free to use my graphics. Tag people, don’t tag people, whatever. Just have fun!
Pokemon-Tag-01Starters
The Babysitters Club. I devoured these books. Along with Sweet Valley, Boxcar Children, Goosebumps! 
Pokemon-Tag02Pikachu
I am going to say The Diary of Anne Frank! This book shaped me as a child and I love it to this day. 

Pokemon-Tag-03-Zubat
Hmmmm...Unpopular Opinion time...probably Cinder. 
Pokemon-Tag-04-Ditto
I would say anything by Nancy Thayer. Still love them anyways! 
Pokemon-Tag-05-Snorlax
The Steve Jobs book. It's massive! 
Pokemon-Tag06-Gengar
I just read Hunger. It was a powerful read and made me think alot! 
Pokemon-Tag07-NidokingQueen
I honestly don’t have one for this.
Pokemon-Tag08-Rapidash
Anytime a new John Green book comes out! 
Pokemon-Tag09-Eevee
Veronica Mars. Please give us more books! 
Pokemon-Tag14-Magikarp
The Happiness Project. It changed my life! 
Pokemon-Tag12-Legendary
Hmmmm...I am not sure. Maybe the Divergent Triology? 
Pokemon-Tag15Mew-MewTwo
All the books by Elin Hilderbrand. 
Pokemon-Tag10-Egg
Check out It Started With Goodbye if you have not. I am so excited for Christina's next one! 
Pokemon-Tag11-Lure-Module
Again, Elin Hilderbrand. Yes, please! 
Pokemon-Tag13-Server-Down
Noelle Stephenson's new book-4 Wizards. I heard about it and then it just went MIA. 
Tag:
Anyone who hasn’t been tagged and wants to do this tag consider yourself tagged by me!


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS