Book Review: Organized Enough

Sunday, May 27, 2018



Author:  Amanda Sullivan 
 
Summary from Goodreads:

This is not a book that tells you to throw everything out and live austerely. You don't need a sock drawer that brings you joy or a kitchen from a design magazine; what you do need is to be organized enough to feel in control and serene. Organized Enough offers a ground–breaking, science–driven method for maintaining organization: it addresses not just the steps of decluttering but also of developing the habits to stay clutter–free. Amanda Sullivan shares the method that has brought great success to her clients—from celebrities to hoarders. With seven concepts to help you define your goals and seven essential habits to keep chaos and clutter at bay, you will learn to reframe how you think about your space, your stuff, and your life.


Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from the publisher. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Personal Review:
When I was first contacted about his book, I knew that I needed to read it. Any tips and tricks that I can get for decluttering my life are always welcome. I really appreciate that the author takes the time to help you think about what it is that matters to you, what are your goals. By starting there it allows you place to begin and to expand on.

This book kept me engaged and I enjoyed the insights throughout. It was not limited to only your stuff, but also about your life and all of the complexities associated with. All in all, I enjoyed this book.

Thanks for the opportunity.

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS