Bout of Books: The Rainbow Challenge

Wednesday, January 6, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with an update for Bout of Books today. The challenge is being hosted by the Ranty Runt of a Reader and is the rainbow challenge.

For the cover challenge, collect books from your bookshelf (physical or virtual) and make yourself a rainbow using the covers. A rainbow is ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet).

Here is my attempt at the challenge:







For the author challenge, use authors surnames to complete an acrostic poem style rainbow of ROYGBIV – you can only use surnames and no prefixes (eg. Vincent van Gogh could be used for a G, not a V). Any ‘writer’ is acceptable, for example, playwrights, poets and comic book/graphic novel authors)


R – Ransom, Riggs
O – Orwell, George
Y – Yoon, Nicola
G – Gessner, Marina
B – Bareilles, Sara
I – Issacson, Walter
V – Vaughan, Brian K

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I appreciate you stopping by. This is my first year doing Bout of Books and it has been fun so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hi! my old books - I'm glad you found a good home :-))) (I hope you enjoy them all)

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS