Bout of Books: Villian Challenge

Thursday, January 7, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Stopping by with today's challenge. This time is hosted by Bingeing on Books. 

Here is the challenge for today:

  • Pick villains from two different books that you would love to see fight each other. It can be from any genre and it doesn't even have to be a physical fight. It could be a verbal one as well.
  • Give a short reason why you think these villains should fight each other
You don't have to have a blog to do this challenge. You could tweet it or instagram it or even leave it in the comments. If you do tweet it, don't forget to mention me (@bingeingonbooks) and use the hashtag #villainmashup. 


Answer:
I would love to see the Wicked Witch of the West (and the Flying Monkeys) take on Lord Voldemort!

Reasoning:
Both have magical abilities, but more so-they are two of my favorite villians from stories I enjoy. I just would love to see how they interacted and if it enhanced either of the two stories.


Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I love this mashup! And p.s: your blog name is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mashup! I am going to have to ask my daughter what she thinks of this since Wicked is her all time favorite and the Wicked Witch is her fav villain.

    Good luck on the rest of the week!

    My progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to hear what she thinks. Thanks for the Good Luck. I will stop by and look at your progress too!

      Delete
  3. Now that would be interesting. They both have such chips on their shoulders and the power to back it up.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS