2016 Challenges

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with a quick post about some of the planning I have been doing for 2016 for the blog. I am hoping to continue to evolve on this site, so I have decided to sign up for a few challenge reads.


I Love Libraries Challenge. The challenge runs January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016. I love that the whole point of it is to encourage you to visit your local library. Mine is currently under renovation so I have been feeling some pain! Thankfully though there is another branch that I can visit in the short term! My goal is going to be 12 books from the library this next year.

Mount TBR Challenge. The challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2016. I love this challenge because now that I have visiting a few little libraries around the area, I have picked up quite a few books. I will be targeting ‘Mount Blanc’ which is 12 books for next year.

#RockMyTBR Challenge.  This one for me is along the same lines of the Mount TBR challenge. Slightly different for me though will be to read some of the books I have gotten on my Kindle and haven’t read yet. This one also encourages buddy reading, so that should be a fun new part to the challenge as well. My goal is to do at least 1 per month for this challenge and to have at least 1/4th of them to be a buddy reads!

As you can tell from the list above, it should be a fun year in 2016. One of the things that is shifting slightly for me is the amount of books that I will be reading. While I want to still read as much as I can, I also want to focus a bit more on doing more in-depth reviews. (Quality over Quantity!) Now the next step is to actually link up and start meeting people! I am excited. More to come...

Edit 12/27: Because I want to challenge myself a little as well, I have decided to try to do both the Pop Sugar and Book Riot Read Harder Challenges as well in 2016.


What are your reading plans for 2016? Are you signed up for any challenges that I should sign up for?


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS