Book Review: Career of Evil

Thursday, December 10, 2015



Author:  Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling)

Highlight from Goodreads: Another book in the Cormoran Strike series. A thriller that is filled with adventure for the detective and his assistant, Robin. I enjoyed this book with its twists and turns, plus a little romance thrown in.

Personal Review:
I have enjoyed that JK Rowling is putting out new books! In this third book about detective Cormoran Stirke, she certainly delivers another twisted plot for us readers. A bit graphic at times, we understand the seriousness of this case from the first notes when a severed leg shows up and Robin gets the package.  

 

We get to follow them as they work to unwrap the mystery related to the leg. I enjoy the plot that is put together for this story very much. Since the books are good to read stand alone or together, I find that there is a good balance of descriptions for the characters.


The book does end on a cliffhanger. It just makes me that much more excited to read the next one! Please say it will be soon!   

I enjoyed this book.
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS