2016 Book Riot Read Harder Challenge

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with a link to the 2016 Book Riot Read Harder Challenge. This will be my place that I will record my progress for that challenge.

1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children-Read a book that was adapted into a movie, then watch the movie. Debate which is better. (Movies not out yet)

2. Stir, My Broken Brain-A Food Memoir

 3. She's Not There-Read for a person who is transgender

4. The Witches, Salem 1692-A Book about Religion 

5. A Little Life-A Book Over 500 Pages 

6. LumberJanes-Volume 3 -Graphic Novel 

7. Matilda- A middle school novel 

8. The Goddess Pose- A Biography 

9. Yes Please-An audiobook that has won an audie award 

10. Placebo Junkies 

11. Written in the Stars

 1/2/2017: I ended up barely finishing this challenge. I realize I should have been better about tracking them here, but the good news is that I finished. For the master list of books i read, please check out my goodreads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS