Mount TBR Reading Challenge

Tuesday, December 1, 2015






Hi Everyone!

This will be the tracking list that I use for posting for the Mount TBR Challenge. If you are curious about what books I will probably be reading for this one, please check out my list on Goodreads. 

My goal will be to read 24 books on this challenge in 2016. I will use this as a place to track my progress.

1. Ghostly Tales of VA State Parks
2. I Can Barely Take Care of Myself
3. Keefer: The People's Choice

4. I'll Meet You There
5. Game of Thrones
6. The Little Prince
7. Charm
8. The Golden Compass
9. Magical Monarch of Mo (Checkpoint #1 end)
10. Cleo-The Cat Who Mended A Family
11. Cookies and Beer
12. Iluminae
13. Night
14. Dakota Home
15. Yes Please
16. Emil and the Clever Pig
 
Happy Reading!  

1/2/2017: I ended up barely finishing this challenge and reading at least 24 books. I realize I should have been better about tracking them here, but the good news is that I finished. For the master list of books i read, please check out my goodreads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS