RockMyTBR Song and Book Tag

Monday, December 7, 2015


Rock My TBR Song and Book Tag



Photo credit to bookstacksamber.wordpress.com-Check it out!
This is part of the #RockmyTBR challenge. We were provided songs and then asked to pair books on our TBR with them. 

Here are mine: 

1. SMELL LIKE TEEN SPIRIT (Nirvana) – A Contemporary I Want to Read
Miss Pengurine’s Home for Peculiar Children

2. SHUT UP AND DANCE (Walk to the Moon) – Most Anticipated Book You Have
You’re Never Weird on the Internet   

3. CENTURIES (REMIX) (Fall Out Boy) – A Twist on a Classic or Fairy Tale
Cinder (Note: I don’t actually own this one, but I am next in the que at the library and I hope to read it as soon as possible!)

4. YOSHIMI BATTLES THE PINK ROBOT (The Flaming Lips) – A Science Fiction Book or a Book Set in the Future
Game of Thrones, Book #1

5. SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT (5 Seconds of Summer) – A Book with a Girl on the Cover
Yes Please!

6. AFRICA (Toto) – A Book Set in a Foreign Country
 I am not sure if I have any of these? I know I have Living Poor on my library list. For ones I have, does a parallel universe count? If so, The Golden Compass Graphic Novel.

7. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST (Queen) – A Book or Books That Will Complete a Series
These are actually the first books I usually read! So maybe one that is the first in a series new to me? The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard

8. SOMEONE NEW (Hozier) – A Book by an Author You Haven’t Read Yet
Stardust

9. HELLO (Adele) –  A Book your DNF or Weren’t in the Mood for at the Time
Steve Jobs

10. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (Kylie Minogue)–  A Book you Bought Because of the Cover
My True Love Gave to Me

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS