Recap #0by16 and #EOTY2015read

Wednesday, December 30, 2015





Hey Everyone!

I wanted to stop by with a quick with another reading recap. This time it is to highlight the books that I have been reading for the #EOTY2015read (End of the Year 2015) readathon in conjunction with trying to finish by #0by16 list. 

Here are the highlights:

I Know How She Does It
In this ‘self help’ guide Laura shares strategies for helping the readers make priorities in their life. By doing so you are given the chance to do the things that you really want to and are able to accomplish what you set out to do. In the book there are a number of practical tips and tricks to make this an easier challenge. I enjoyed this book and for those who are too busy, it is worth the time to pick it up and read what she has to say. While I was awarded this book on Good Reads, all opinions are my own.

The Coaching Solution
In this book, you learn an approach for coaching to help improve the culture of your organization. I enjoyed reading this book and thinking about the people around me and how I could help to benefit them. The book has some practical advice (almost manual workbookish) to help you think through what you can do to improve the culture around you. I enjoyed the book and I think that others who enjoy thinking about the future of their companies would too. While I was awarded this book on Good Reads, all opinions are my own.

Fake Fruit Factory
In this quirky read, the down of Dyson Ohio is at risk of a satellite crashing down there. The mayor comes up with a plan to attract attention to his small town. I don’t want to give away too much in this review. However, if you enjoy a light funny read about small towns, you will enjoy this one. The plot is light hearted and keeps you reading all the way to the end. While I was awarded this book on Good Reads, all opinions are my own.

A Very Dangerous Woman
In this biography of Moura Budberg, you get a much better understanding of the world around her. She was not only a Baroness, but a spy and an adventurer. In this book, you experience a number of documents that show a greater understanding of who she was and what it is that she stood for. In the end it would be romance that would be her demise, but I think that she thought it was all worth it. A good book for people who enjoy history and are curious. While I was awarded this book on Good Reads, all opinions are my own.

Have you read any of these books? Did you enjoy them?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS