Book Review: Out of Orange

Thursday, August 13, 2015




Author: Catherine Cleary Wolters

Summary from Goodreads:
For the Orange is the New Black lovers out there, this book is the memoir of Catherine Cleary Wolters. The real life love interest of “Piper” from the show and inspiration for Alex Vause. While the show is based on fiction, this book captures the true memories of their time together.  

Personal Review:
I enjoy Orange is the New Black, so I thought that I would give this one a try. It was interesting to hear the perspective of Cleary as she got involved with the drug smuggling. I enjoyed that it was the ‘true story’ as opposed to the fictionalized version we see on TV.  I still do enjoy the TV show, but it was interesting to hear what are some of the types of information that inspired the story.
 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS