Book Review: Three Wishes

Monday, August 31, 2015




Author: Liane Moriarty

Summary from Goodreads:
This is the story of three triplet sisters, Lyn, Cat and Gemma. We follow the course of their lives during the year and the numerous twists and turns it takes. A light hearted read that employs sibling rivalry and comedy at the same time.

Personal Review:
I picked up this book based off reading a couple of others that I have read by Liane Moriarty. While I liked the book, it was not my favorite by her. That said though, the story had its funny moments and she does a good job writing to help you understand the characters.


In this particular story, there is a lot going on in each of the lives of the triplets. Despite everything though, they somehow lead back to the three of them and the connection that they will always have. I am not sure that I felt the story was fully resolved at the end, but it was interesting to see how it all lead up to the story in the beginning.

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS