Book Review: Wolf in White Van

Monday, August 3, 2015



Author: John Darinelle

Summary from Goodreads:

This book follows Sean Phillips, creator of the infamous Italian Trace game. A person with a vivid imagination and ability to create adventures, he guides players through a word he creates.  When one of the games takes a turn for the worse, it changes how he forever sees the world around him and the people in it.



Personal Review:
 
This was an interesting book. I read it because a person recommended it based on my like of Ready Player One. I can see the similarities, but found them to be different. I think that this was a more serious read than Ready Player One.

 

I enjoyed the author’s ability to go back in forth in periods of time. Especially in those periods that were not easy to recall because of strong emotions.  The character was interesting and you could see how he had deep thoughts.
 
The book was a pretty quick read. I enjoyed that.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS