Just stopping by quick to post a check in post for the Mount TBR challenge. Here are my responses to the questions presented:
1. Tell us how many miles you've made it up your mountain (# of books read). If you're really ambitious, you can do some intricate math and figure out how the number of books you've read correlates to actual miles up Pike's Peak, Mt. Ararat, etc. And feel free to tell us about any particularly exciting adventures you've had along the way.
I'm a little over half-way up Mt. Blanc (my official goal) but have passed Pike's Peak, so that is pretty exciting!
2. Complete ONE (or more if you like) of the following: (Combo of B and C)
B. Tell us about a book on the list that was new to you in some way--new author, about a place you've never been, a genre you don't usually read...etc. C. Which book (read so far) has been on your TBR mountain the longest? Was it worth the wait? Or is it possible you should have tackled it back when you first put it on the pile? Or tossed it off the edge without reading it all?
Use titles from your list to complete as many of the following sentences below as you can. If you haven't read enough books to give you good choices, then feel free to use any books yet to be read from your piles. I've given my answers as examples. Feel free to add or change words (such as "a" or "the" or others that clarify) as needed.
1. My Ex is/was Ghostly Tales of VA State Park (while not in VA, scary stories, lol)
2. My best friend is Charm.
3. Lately, at work I can barely take care of myself. (It's been so busy!!)
4. If I won the lottery, (I'd say) Yes Please. (I can only wish this was so!)
5. My fashion sense is Cookies and Beer (lol, I really don't have much of one!)
6. My next ride The Golden Compass. (Epic adventure? :) )
7. The one I love is The Little Prince. (He is the best!)
8. If I ruled the world, everyone would have a cat to Mend A Family? (From Cleo)
9. When I look out my window, I see Night (thankfully it is much different than this book).
10. The best things in life are (when) I'll Meet You There.