Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Top Ten Tuesday is your top books that have received under 2000 reviews on Good Reads. I am so excited to bring you my list because these books should get all of the love. Never heard of them? No worries! Then you will have a starting place :) (For the record, none of these books are fiction stories so if you are looking for that, sorry but this is not the right list for you.)
Books About Education/Organizations1) Reforming Organizations-This book helps you take a step back and think about why we think about the world in the way that we do.
2) Handbook for Student Leadership Development-I love learning about leadership at the College setting and this book captures so many awesome programs.
3) Leadership for a Better World-Have you ever thought to yourself you wish you could change the world? This book will give you some ideas on how to do so!
4) Hollowing Out the Middle-The Rural Brain Drain and What it Means for America-This book talks about young people and what happens when they leave rural America. (Very near and dear to me because it is something I did!)
Books About Outdoors/Hiking
5) Almost Somewhere: 28 Days on the John Muir Trail-A story of adventure and finding yourself.
6) Dear Bob and Sue: One couple visits all of the National Parks. Awesome!
Books that will help you investigate the world:
7) Secrets of the Tomb: Skull and Bones, The Ivy League, and the Hidden Paths of Power-Book about the secret societies at some of the Ivy League schools.
8) Quarterlife Crisis: The Unique Challenges of Life In Your 20's-The book about what it means to be growing up in this time at this age.
Books I cannot say enough good things about:
9) Adopting the Racing Greyhound-As you guys know, puppy is my whole world. This book helped me to get ready. If you are ever considering adopting a greyhound, you will want this book.
10) The Richest Man in Town-My most favorite book in the entire world. I love it.
Have you read any of these? Any thoughts?