Book Review: Class of 59

Saturday, October 22, 2016




Author: John Heldt
 
Personal Review:
A few months ago, I was offered the opportunity to review a couple of John Heldt's books. I enjoyed them, so when he reached out one more time I decided to review one of the new ones: Class of 59. This is 4th book in the American Journey series.

In this book, we meet 4 individuals who are interconnected through time travel and adventure. The book is one that takes you back and forth throughout the experiences in a seamless way that leaves it easy to follow and interesting to understand.


The thing I like most about this book was the pictures that the author creates for each scene. When you read the passages, you are quick taken to those places and it is easy to imagine. I imagine this book would be liked by those who enjoy Indiana Jones, or time travel books.


Thanks for the opportunity to read this book.

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from the author. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS