#CountdowntilGG Checkin #2

Monday, October 17, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with the second checkin post regarding the Gilmore Girls Readathon! How has the second month of reading been going? Just want to leave a comment below with how you are doing or link me back to your blog post to let me know!

Here is my progress so far:



I have tried to pick books of the list of books that are mentioned in the TV show and so far I have read the following:

Emily-Wuthering Heights-This is a classic and it seemed like the type of book that she would enjoy.
Jason-Nickle and Dimed-A businessman might enjoy a business like book :)
Jess-The Raven-Poe is dark and Jess has a 'bad boy' theme to him.
Babette-Gone With the Wind-Sounded like she would love a romance.
Taylor-A Christmas Carol-He is always so festive!

How is your reading going? Let me know!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Good job, Valerie! I unfortunately didn't read that much during this past month. I read a lot of novellas.

    Lorelai - Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling. Mindy is funny, charming and has had to really work at being successful. Lorelai is all of those things as well.

    Miss Patty - These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly. While this has nothing to do with Hollywood I think this is a book she would devour. It is historical fiction with a smart girl who meets a dashing journalist centered around a murder-mystery. Miss Patty would swoon and get the dose of drama she needs.

    Lane - Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh. I wish I had a music biography for Lane, but sadly I don't. However, I think she will enjoy this book as well. The main protagonist breaks through her fears, hangs out at other places other than her home, and falls in love with someone who isn't what her parents had in mind.

    That's all I have new for now. I'm reading three books right now!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! Great job, three books is three books! :) Way to go. I just read the other Mindy Kaling book and I an enjoyed it. Hope that the last month of reading goes well! :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS