Reading Recap

Sunday, October 2, 2016





Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with a couple of quick updates on books that I have been reading lately.

The Poet’s Dog
This book was stunning. I loved it. This book takes what you know a story like this to be like, but then flips it around and tells it to you from the perspective of a talking dog. I cried, but it was beautiful and moving. So many wonderful things I could say about this book.

The Littlest Bigfoot
I enjoyed this book. I was not sure what I would think of Jennifer Weiner’s book geared at a younger age, but I really liked it. The book was filled with a lot of imagination and I think it was good to see how everyone has their place in the world.

Logan’s Secret
Another dog book! This one is told from the greyhound perspective on what he experienced. I enjoyed seeing and resonating with some of the topics that Logan explains as he works to retire and find his ‘furever’ home. I enjoyed this book.

Being a Dog
An interesting book about the world of 'dog cognition." I had never put much thought into this until I read the book, but I enjoyed it very much. It made complete sense to me that what the dog sees and knows come through his nose. My dog is constantly smelling the world around him and it is fascinating to understand how it works. I would recommend this book for anyone interested in dogs and science.

Have you read any of these books?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS