Book Review: Feng Shui on a Dime

Monday, October 24, 2016




Author: Stephanie Liang
 
Personal Review:

"Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of placement." In this book, the author shares with us tips on health, wealth, career, love and family. This book is full of tips on how to add new 'tools' for improving these areas of your life.

I enjoyed that this book is an easy to read format. The main points are called out in small box solutions and I enjoyed reading through them. The book has alot of insight about symbolism and how that can make a big difference in your life.

For those people who are interested in interior design, home improvement, or just trying out a new look in your house this may be the book for you. Thank you for the opportunity to read this book.

Disclaimer: I was awarded a copy of this book. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS