Book Review: Devotion

Saturday, October 14, 2017



Author: Dobie Houson
 
Summary from Goodreads: Devotion celebrates the magical connection between humans and their four-legged soulmates. Written by an animal communicator, this beautiful and heartwarming collection of short stories honors the love, courage, and unbreakable bonds these amazing partners share as they navigate life.

Anyone who has ever looked into the eyes of their beloved animal companion and wondered what they were thinking will fall in love with this book.

The author, a passionate animal lover, donates a portion of all proceeds to animal rescues and sanctuaries


Personal Review:
You guys know that I am always up for a good animal book. When offered this one, I had to say yes. In this book, we meet a series of stories about the furry friends who make our lives better. I appreciated the range of stories and experiences throughout the book.

If you have a furry friend in your life, this book will probably mean something to you. I know that I am certainly grateful for mine!

Thank you for the opportunity to read this book.


 Disclaimer: I was awarded this book. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS