Book Review: Sit, Stay, Speak!

Saturday, October 31, 2015



Author: Annie England Noblin

Summary from Goodreads:
This is the story of Addie, who inherits a house from her aunt in the Delta of Arkansas. A transplant from Chicago, she has to learn to her new surroundings. Things get interesting when she finds a dog and that things aren’t quite what they seem.


Personal Review:
As a person who loves dogs and small towns, I thought that this would be the perfect book. I did enjoy it. The plot was one that kept the story moving and I could see the wide range of actions that elicit emotions throughout: loneliness, happiness, and romance.

 

In an effort to not post spoilers, I do want to caution the reader that there are a few passages that are hard to read in this book. They tend to deal with animal abuse and how the main character overcomes that. That said, it was hard for me to still to read some of those parts.
 

All in all, I would say it was interesting book.  
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS