Book Review: The Martian

Saturday, October 31, 2015




Author: Andy Weir

Summary from Goodreads:
This the story of Mark Watney and his struggle to survive on Mars. A fast paced story that demands he be quick on his feet to solve all of the challenges he faces. The book is full of suspense and adventure.  

I highly recommend this book.


Personal Review:
I loved this book! I even convinced my husband to read it. We actually first learned about it the movie trailer previews, but decided we should read the book first and then we would go see the movie.


I loved the plot of this book. While I am not an overly scientific person, I could make out the story and it made it feel more ‘real’ for me. The writer made me lol on many of the things that Mark’s character would say. I imagine Matt Damon will bring that to life nicely.

 
This would be a must read book for anyone who loves suspense and adventure.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS