Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Saturday, October 17, 2015


Hi Everyone,

I  am participating in the 24 hour readathon and this is the intro post, so I thought I would share a quick update with you. I am looking forward to my first time with this readathon!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Eastern USA, specifically Northern, VA!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? 
There are so many! I really want to complete the #15in31 (15 books in 31 days in October) challenge, my 100 book goal for the year, and also make some progress on my #0by16 (Zero TBR books before 2016) list. I guess I will see what mood I end up in!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  
Monster Cookie Cupcakes.They look so yummy! 


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm relatively new to the book blogging world, so if you have any advice or tips, I am always appreciative!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
It's my first one! So just having dedicated time to make progress on my lists!


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS