Book Nerd Bites: Burritos

Friday, September 30, 2016



Book Nerd Bites is an original monthly feature created by some lovely book bloggers Becca, Cyra, Kristie, Natasha, and I as part of the Book Blogger Creativity Project hosted by Nori. Thanks to my team for coming up with a fun and creative way to satisfy both our book-- and actual appetites!  
Each month we will be sharing exciting recipes inspired by some of our favorite books. Feel free to join in, but please make sure you link your post back to us so we can enjoy your favorite bookish delights as well!

Don't forgot to use if you want to share your food inspiration with us on twitter or instagram!

Today for my post for this project, I will be featuring...PS I Like You!

Photo Credit: Good Reads
I got this book in the August Owl Crate box and finally had a chance to pick it up. If you enjoy a cute contemporary romance, this may be the book for you. This book features a mystery pen pal and how two people get to know each other through secret notes passed back and forth. They each learn about each other and about their own personalities. A good read!

For my recipe, I have decided to feature my Burrito recipe. Early in the book that about doing a Taco Bell run and it got me thinking about Mexican Food. This is a super easy recipe and it tastes yummy!

Ingredients:

2 cups shredded cheddar
1 cup salsa
1 cup rice cooked
1 can refried beans
Tortilla Shells





Mix one cup cheese, salsa, rice, and beans. Put in tortilla shells. Cover with cheese. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams posts for this week! :)

Monday – Cyra
Tuesday – Natasha (Me)
Wednesday – Becca
Thursday – Kristie
Friday – Valerie
Saturday – Nori

 Happy Reading and Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS