Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Top Ten Tuesday is one in which you get to talk about your favorite books in a particular genre. For this week's topic, I have decided to feature my Top Ten Favorite Childhood Books. I hope you enjoy this trip down memory lane with me!
1) Chicken Soup with Rice
Remember Where the Wild Things Are? Yep, same guy. Great book.
2) Chicka Chicka Boom BoomWho doesn't love a great story?
3) The Cat in the HatDr. Suess is always a pleaser. I had a stuffed cat in the hat when I was a little girl.
4) Miss Nelson is MissingUnruly kids? Miss Nelson came up with a plan to get them back on track :)
5) CorduroyThis bear is adorable.
6) The Poky Little PuppyThis puppy is adorable.
7) Little BearHe was so curious. I loved that about him!
8) Curious GeorgeDid you know that this book is turning 75 this year? Crazy!
9) Amelia BedeliaShe made me laugh with things that she would get into!
10) Goodnight MoonThe perfect goodnight story! :)
What were you're favorite books as a kid?