Book Review: Meeting of the Mustangs

Monday, September 5, 2016



Author: Cathy Kennedy
 
Summary:Let me start off by saying that this book was what I needed. I just finished reading a couple of books that were complicated topics and another that left me very emotional. This book is one that is written in simple language and one that while it has some depth to the writing, it really centers on the feelings of the horses.

When I was contacted by the author, I said that I would read this book. Earlier this year, I read the Misty of Chincoteague books with my niece.  I felt that this book would be similar. I was correct. Different in this book is how much the story centers on the horses memories and emotions. I enjoyed that perspective.

I like that in this book there are occasionally moments that are 'scary' and that the colt is willing to adventure. It keeps the reader interested and wanting to know what happens next. I appreciated the ended very much.

If you like books about horses, books about adventures, or are just looking for something different for a change of pace, I would recommend this book to you. It was an interesting read and I am glad I had a chance.

Disclaimer: I was provided a copy of this book from the author. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Diogo,im frim brasil, texts, posts, publishing,reviewr,taking about episode,about tv show,reality show,I would love.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS