2017 What an Animal Reading Challenge
Monday, January 9, 2017
I am excited to be here to talk with you about 2017 What an Animal Reading Challenge. The challenge will begin on January 1, 2017 and end on December 31, 2017.
Information from Socrates Book Reviews and the Rules:
1. Any book read for this challenge has to have an animal that plays a major role in the book (which could be fiction or non-fiction.) It also counts if a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like). In the past, books would qualify if an animal is in the title or on the cover, but that alone no longer qualifies. This challenge is for books related to animals and just because they are in the title or on the cover, doesn't mean it's about an animal.
These are the levels.
Level 1 - Read 6 books
Level 2 - Read 7-12
Level 3 - Read 13-20
Level 4 - Read 21 or more
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
3. Challenge runs from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017.
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to. If you don't have a blog, just post in the comment section that you'd like to join. You can post your books in there. Or you can sign up by joining my group on Goodreads for this challenge by clicking here.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)
10. To sign up, use the Mister Linky on the sign up page (link above). There will be links for reviews and wrap posts later.
That's it! Enjoy and have fun!
Sound pretty great right?
My goal is to read at least 12 books and I will track them here:
Will you be signing up?