Lunar New Year Book Tag

Saturday, January 28, 2017



Happy Lunar New Year!

Tiff at Mostly YA Lit and Joey at Thoughts and Afterthoughts have teamed up to create a fun book tag. Because we will be heading to China for vacation this year, I thought it would be a fun one to play along! :)

First, let me tell you in the culture-I am a Rat! :)

Now on to the books...


 Chicken Soup with Rice. This was my favorite book when I was a kid and when I am not feeling well, chicken soup it is!

Can we count Rat Queens for this one? It's one of my favorite graphic novel series!

The Diary of Anne Frank. One of the most interesting books, I have ever read.


 I would say for this one it is Lumberjanes. The one liners in that series makes me crack up!


The first that came to mind was Katniss from the Hunger Games. 


 I'm not sure on this one? I love the library and the library is free...so maybe it is on the gas needed to get to the library? LOL. So worth it!
 Any of Elin Hilderbrand's novels. The romances are not always easy, but these always leave me feeling great.
 I am really enjoying the Kitty Hawk Series right now. If you havent heard about them, I encourage you to check them out!
The new Emery Lord book, the Names They Gave Us. She is amazing.
 I am a big fan of the Happiness Project cover.
The first that came to mind was the Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz.
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. Loved it :)





I am not tagging anyone in particular, but if you would like to play, please do! :)

Happy Reading and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm looking forward to the new Emery Lord book, too! (By the way, I love your blog title!) :)
    Happy Lunar New Year!
    My Post
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS