My New Years Resolution #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks and #RockMyTBR

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hi Everyone!

Today I am here to talk about my New Years Resolution. That resolution is to make some serious progress on reading the books I own. As you may have seen, I am signed up for #Oby18 and Mount TBR already, but I have also came across two other TBR challenges that need to be on my to do list. I am also proclaiming it here so that you can all help me to be accountable for following through on this! :)

The first is the #Readmyowndamnbooks challenge. This is hosted by Andi at Estella's Revenge.


The second is the #RockMyTBR Challenge. This is hosted by Sarah at the YA Book Traveler.






Both awesome challenges! I am onboard :) Let's get this reading train moving!




Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am doing a version of this challenge hosted on another blog and for the first part of the year, it was tough because I had so many library books I wanted to read but gradually, I've been reading more and more of my shelf. I hope it's going well for you too.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS