#24in48 Readathon

Saturday, January 21, 2017


Hi Everyone!

Happy #24in48 readathon. This is going to be my 'landing page' for all things related to this reading adventure. Please stay tuned for more details.

-Valerie

******************
Introduction:
  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? The greater DC area
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Yes :)
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? N/A
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? All of them, lol. I need to make some serious progress on my TBR!
  5. Tell us something about yourself.  I grew up in the midwest :)
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.  @hesaidbooksorme (twitter and instagram)
 *************************
 Hour 6 post:
(most of them are on the Kindle at the top, but I would like to get to the others too!)

*******************

Keep going everyone! I have to say that I have been distracted today. I ended up cleaning the house instead of reading. Sometimes just picking up is what you need to do.

*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS