Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015

Tuesday, June 9, 2015


1
       -The Rumor-Elin Hilderbrand’s latest. Every June I wait anxiously for the new release. I have heard a lot about this one at Book Con this year and even read a sample. I cannot wait! One more week to go! (Releases June 16)



       -Go Set a Watchman-Harper Lee. This was written before ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ and looks really good! I am excited to have another classic work available. (Releases July 14)



       -Career of Evil (Comoran Strike #3)-Robert Galibrath (aka JK Rowling).  The latest in this series! No official word that I have heard on a release date, but it sounds awesome anyways!

    
       -Carry On-Rainbow Rowell. I haven’t read a ton of books by her, but if this one is good as Fan Girl was, I will be a happy girl! (Releases October 6th)


       -Big Magic-Elizabeth Gilbert. Author of Eat, Pray, Love. She is actually speaking in Washington, DC in September and I am considering going. (Releases September 22nd)



      -Cleopatra’s Shadows-Emily Holleman. Another author I saw at Book Con. I am very interested in the story as it is about Cleopatra’s sisters and their experiences. (Releases October 6th)



      -The Magic String of Frankie Presto-Mitch Albom. The author of ‘The Five People You Will Meet in Heaven’ is back. (Releases November 10th)



      -The Professor Is In-Karen Kelsky. I have always considered going back to graduate school to get my doctorate. I think that this will be an interesting read. (Releases August 4th)



      -Things I Can’t Explain-Mitchell Kriegman. Anyone else watch ‘Clarrissa Explains It All’ growing up? This is supposed to be about her life as she is growing up. (Releases in November)


     -Winter Stroll-Elin Hilderbrand. Who loved Winter Street last year? This is the follow up book. (Releases October 13th)





    So many wonderful books to look forward to! 

    What are you looking forward to reading the rest of the summer and this Fall?

1 comment:

  1. I got the Mitch Albom book at BEA.
    I'm excited about After You by Jojo Moyes, Mindy Kaling's new book, and many, many more!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS