Book Review: The Case of the Sin City Sister

Thursday, June 4, 2015




Author: Lynne Hinton
 
Summary from Goodreads:
This is the second book in the ‘Sister Eve’ series. One again, she is taking a break to explore her passion and knack for solving crime. This time her sister, Dorisanne is missing and it is up to Eve to get to the bottom of it. She makes a trip to Las Vegas, to discover what she can about her sister and her life that she never knew.  

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book through a Good Reads giveaway. While I did not pay for this book, the opinions of the book are strictly my own.


Personal Review:
I enjoyed this book.  I picked it up because I won it off Good Reads. (If you’re curious about my review of the first one in the series, please check here).


My favorite part of this book was the plot. These books are quick reads and they are ones you can easily get engrossed in, hoping to find out what happened! I imagine that the audience for these is one who loves an adventure with a little mystery included. 

I was a little confused by the side case that was included that her father was working on. It sounded like an interesting case as well, but it seemed a little out of place. I could almost see that being a second book on its own.

Overall, a well written book.

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS