Book Review: Shopaholic to the Stars

Monday, June 22, 2015



Author: Sophie Kinsella

Summary from Goodreads:
Becky is back and this time she’s in Hollywood! The book is about her journey to become a stylist for the famous and the adventures that ensue as a result. Nothing ever comes easy for Becky, and this time is no different! 

Disclaimer: I was given a copy of this book at Book Con 2015. While I did not pay for this book, the opinions are strictly my own. 


Personal Review:
First of all, I have to say that I do like Sophie Kinsella books, especially the Shopaholic series. Her books are fun light hearted reads that give you something entertaining. I appreciate reading them because they are full of colors and that brings the pages to life for me.

 

The part of this book that I did not enjoy as much was the cliff hanger at the end, but I guess that is what you need in order to be looking out for the next one!   
 

I recommend this one if you are looking for a colorful, quick read.
 
Happy Reading! 

 *Note: This is my purple book for the #Rainbowthon!

4 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS