Book Review: I'll Give You The Sun

Sunday, June 7, 2015





Author: Jandy Nelson

Summary from Goodreads:
This book is the story of twins, Jude and Noah, and their lives that Segway from being incredibly close to barely speaking. The story is told from both perspectives at different points in their lives. In order to understand what really happened, they need both perspectives to get what they are missing.

 
Personal Review:
This book was one that the YA Amazon Group on Good Reads had suggested so I picked it up. It was an interesting read. The story follows the twins at different perspectives in their life and at the end it brings together the story.

 

I have to say that I was more engrossed with Noah’s story than Jude’s. I liked how the plot came together to showcase to twins that they needed each other more than they ever knew.  I think that this book has had a lot of interest from people early on and I had really high expectations for the book. While it was certainly interesting, I am starting to learn that I like non-fiction a bit more. I consider this a positive for myself.
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS