Book Con

Thursday, June 4, 2015

The expo area with large signs advertising upcoming books!

Our name badges!

The husband and I waiting in line to get in!

Meeting one of my favorite authors-Elin Hilderbrand!

Panel with Lilly Koppel, Candace Bushnell, Emily Holleman, and Elin Hilderbrand

RL Stine!

My 'book haul'-all of the free books I recieved!


Elin's Autograph on my book!



RL Stine Autograph and met some of the movie stars from the Goosebumps movies!





Hi Everyone!

I wanted to stop by with a quick post about Book Con. For those of you unfamiliar it is an annual convention held to celebrate authors and books. I was very fortunate to have attended the events recently in New York City.

While at the convention, you have a chance to see panels of your favorite authors, get autographs, pick up some of the new releases coming out, and meet other book lovers! Next year's event will be held in Chicago. I will add a few pictures here to show you some of the fun times I had.

I recommend attending if you ever get the chance!

Happy Reading!
-Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS