Book Review: The Guest Cottage

Monday, June 29, 2015



Author: Nancy Thayer

Summary from Goodreads: This is the story of Sophie and an unexpected summer at a Guest Cottage in Nantucket. The summer starts off on a negative note, but it is not too long before a new family, a potential new love interest, and a new story emerges.

Disclaimer: I was awarded a copy of this book from Christina @ Confessions of a Book Addict. While I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.


Personal Review:

I liked this book, but it was not what I expected it to be. It has been awhile since I read a Nancy Thayer book and I usually enjoy them. While I did enjoy this one, it seemed a little too predictable for me. While I don’t mind that, I was hoping for a twist or something. That said, it was a quick interesting read. I found there to be good character development of Sophie.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS