Book Review: Me Before You

Wednesday, June 17, 2015



Author: Jojo Moyes

Summary from Goodreads:
Louisa Clark, has taken on a new task of assisting Will. Will, experienced an accident and is now wheelchair bound. Louisa first must gain his trust, become his friend, and learn about him. As she does, she learns some information that alters how she goes about her approach. A story of love, kindness, and friendship-you’re going to want the tissues for this one.


Personal Review:
I first heard about this book from a blogger I follow, Julie from PB Fingers. I was not really sure what it was about but since she recommended it so highly, I thought I would give it a try. I am certainly glad I did.

 

The characters are what sold me on this book. I loved feeling the emotions along with the characters. I loved the learning to love and trust again. I loved how much they were able to impact one another’s life in the short 6 month period. I loved that Louisa was able to bring out the happiness in Will and that he helped her discover her dreams. This book made me laugh, it made me cry.
 

I think the situation around the story was one that made me think about how hard it is to have a loved one going through a situation that is so hard, that you cannot even help them out of it.  This book is a story of heart break but about leaving an impact on those around you. 
 

A good book, worth the read!
 
Happy Reading! 

*Note: This is my red book for the #Rainbowthon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS