Book Review: It Came From Ohio

Monday, June 15, 2015








Author: R.L. Stine

Summary from Goodreads:
R.L. Stine, proclaimed author of Scholastic’s Goosebumps stories, shares his story. What were the influencers in his life and how did he end up doing what he does? This book gives you in the inside story behind the author and his life.

Disclaimer: I was given a copy of this book at Book Con 2015. While I did not pay for this book, the opinions are strictly my own.


Personal Review:

First of all, I have to say Yay Goosebumps! There were certainly some that were too scary for me to read as a kid, but I loved the imagination that went into every single one. I loved Series books and I loved having something to look forward to.

 

I like learning about people and how they got their starts. This book was an interesting part of that. There is also a movie coming out in 2015, so be sure to watch for that!
I recommend this one if you are looking for a creative, quick read.

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS