Book Review: Vanishing Games

Thursday, June 11, 2015




Author: Roger Hobbs
 

 Summary from Goodreads:
‘Jack’ the Ghostman is back and this time to save his mentor, Angela. The story follows a sapphire robbery that has not gone according to the plan. The plot follows the steps that Jack must take to help the person who he has always admired, and to find a solution to the situation that has occurred. The path will not be easy, but if there is one person who can do it, it’s the Ghostman. He must help while he can and the Vanish before he gets caught.

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book as part of the ‘Penguin First to Read’ program. While I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.



Personal Review:
Let me start off by saying, I had not heard of this book prior to it being offered to me. I had to go back and get the first one before I could get to reading the second one. It has turned into quite the thrill!


Part thriller, part mystery this book did a good job of keeping my attention. It was an interesting perspective to understand the steps that the ‘ghostman’ had to take to stay one step ahead of those who were out to get him. I enjoyed the plot.
 

I would have liked to learn more about the characters, but I think that is part of the story. You are not really sure which ‘personality’ will show up.  This involves some mystery and allows the characters to be effective in their jobs.

I enjoyed the book.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS