Book Review: The World On A Plate

Thursday, June 11, 2015






Author: Mina Holland

Summary from Goodreads:

This book is part recipes, part stories about food from across the globe. This is the book for foodies who love to travel and try something new! Even if you love to stay home, this book gives some yummy recipes for those who wish to explore the world from the comfort of their own kitchen.

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book in a Goodreads giveaway. While I did not pay for the book, the opinions expressed in this book are strictly my own.


Personal Review:
I love to travel. There are few things I love more than traveling. I enjoy eating, but sometimes get nervous about foods I never have had before. That said, this book was a great combo of both of those things. I enjoyed reading the stories from the countries and loved that recipes were included.


I have not had a chance to try out any of the recipes yet, but I am looking forward to! In a sense if you can make something at home, it is a way to still reflect and learn about another culture from your own kitchen. Maybe it will help me to be braver when I am traveling.

 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS